Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone a Coon Hunter

mmatthes90

Just some pictures of the new group of hounds that will thundering through the timber this fall!
7659RedTick_Pups_2.jpg

7659Walker.jpg

7659RedTick_Pups.jpg

Hope these work!

Those youngsters will do just fine. Nothing like the escapades you can get into coonhuntin'. We ran Blueticks. How can you not love listening to a cold trail.

AGS

Nice looking pups. Makes me wish that the damn hills wouldn't have gotten so steep around here over the past 10 years!

Great looking pups! Makes me want to go get one.
grin.gif
I've had Walkers, Blue ticks, and Black and Tans. I grew up coon hunting and trapping as much as possible. Now that my boys are getting old enough to tag along I can see another flop-eared pup in our future!
grin.gif
Don't forget to post pics of their progress.

Yeah, my dad hunted walker's when he was my age, but gave it up. Then my brother read "Where the Red Fern Grows" ten years ago and we've been after them since. These are our first Red Ticks though. I'll keep you guys updated.

I grew up running Walkers but since moving to KS and living inside the Topeka City limits I haven't been out following hounds for almost 3 years.

Got new ones, I hope no one minds that I put 'em up on a Whitetail site. Hope you enjoy! The little male has the light red coat, the girl has big spots. I've heard they are boths trouble so far.
7659pups6.jpg

7659pups5.jpg
Little Male!
7659pups4.jpg
Lil Girl
7659pups3.jpg

7659pups2.jpg

7659pups1.jpg
The Lab is amazing, should be getting pups from her this fall.
7659pups8.jpg

My grandpa runs walkers around melcher with about everyone else. he is a long member of the Red Rock Coon hunters Association. he has had a few articles in Coonhunter magazine or whatever it is called. Has some real good dogs if anyone lives around the area send me a pm.

if you have a male and female pup, you HAVE to name them dan and ann.

by brother ran a redbone with a couple rat terriers. the coon fights were hilarious. coon would shy away from the redbone, and go after the rat. veentually they had a system. the rat would be the bait, and when the coon made a run at him, the redbone put the chomps on him. hopefully he gets another dog when his kids get a bit older

Top Bottom