Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone else do this???????

Crockett

PMA Member
Maybe it's because I'm old! But when I see a big buck down post, than it turns into a......See it live on " Good OLD BOYS " productions for $19.95

!!!!!!! It just kinda makes it not as good! Maybe it's my deal!! Just not seem as good as a story where the guy did not have the time, money, to make a movie of it!! Just went hunting when he could and shot a nice deer!!!! And was not asking price to see it!!!! :confused:

I get what you guys are saying..but really, its not different than PMA... people post deer in there and you have to pay to see them... Its the same IMO..I understand PMA is for the website and so on and so forth, but thats usually what sponsors help out with too... I am sure I will get thrashed about this post, but heck, Happy Thanksgiving!

I get what you guys are saying..but really, its not different than PMA... people post deer in there and you have to pay to see them... Its the same IMO..I understand PMA is for the website and so on and so forth, but thats usually what sponsors help out with too... I am sure I will get thrashed about this post, but heck, Happy Thanksgiving!

yep... EXACTLY the same.....
:way:

I don't think it's anything like the PMA. I dought that everyone that post's thier kills in the PMA are making a dime off doing that. Whether they own the site or not. However, if someone wants to sell videos of thier hunt, more power to them. I'm probably in the minority but, I won't buy them.

I don't believe there was even a PMA harvest forum back when I joined. To help support the site and enter the big buck contests were worth the little amount of money it was.

My own reason I post certain things in the PMA and not in the regular forum is because I just don't want every person with an email able to see it. If they are dedicated enough to spend the 16 dollars and support a site like this, I don't think they are the same poachers who are trying to spotlight deer in my area, or the same guys who are trying to zero in on others deer hunting grounds. I've been burnt in the past by it

x2... well said

I think it would be cool to be able to have the facilities and means to film my own hunt, but mostly so that I could re-live it over and over - not to make money on it. I do enjoy watching videos of people's hunts, but it does take away from the "sport" of hunting when you start commercializing it for personal gain.

Top Bottom