Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone Else Hear This?!?

H

hershy

...just heard this on the radio...a young girl was riding her horse in Minnesota when an 89 year old Deer "Hunter" shot it...mistaking it for a deer!...a deer hunting organization just presented the girl with $6,000 for the incident...

...what's the rest of the story?...

I don't know about the rest of the story, Just that the 89 yr old thought it was a deer. That's rediculous.

I read the story somewhere. The man was sitting on his porch and shot across his pasture. The horse was white and I think the girl was riding it. She rode home and the horse died there. Really spookie.

We take car keys away from folks who shouldn't drive because of eyesight, reaction times, or dementia. Driving isn't a right but gun ownership is- I wonder if this guy will keep his guns?

Scout, just out of curiosity, why do you think the ownership of horses should be outlawed? Horses are part of my daily work scedule and working with them gets me access to prime properties for hunting and fishing. I would guess if you thought that riding them is cruel, you would not be a hunter so my only other guess is, you must be afraid of them

I think Scout is joking. I thought it was funny, anyway.

I say we need a 10-day waiting period on all horse purchases and a ban on all horse purchases at auctions; you never know who might be buying a horse at an auction
wink.gif
. But seriously, I understand MN is looking at increasing the number of horse permits next year.
shocked.gif

shreader220, do you ever go to partys and wonder why everyone is laughing?
confused_em8.gif
I'm sorry, your concern is admirable but your response reminded me so much of a good friend of mine from high school who I have not seen for a couple years. He is so gullable he can never see a joke coming, so it always makes the joke twice as funny.

Thank you for making my day

IaCraig.

Anybody riding horses around in the woods during gun season is not very smart.

Hey Joe, Read the news report and then come back and tell us which of the two people is not very smart.
Her for riding her horse on her Gradpa's DRIVE WAY or the old man who can't see sitting on his back porch shooting at 12 year olds on horses.
How many of you wonder if they gave his 90 day sentance a 1 year stay because the courts figure he'll be dead by then?

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS GUY WILL STILL BE ABLE TO LEGALLY HUNT AFTER HIS SENTENCE IS SERVED. THE ONLY THING THE ARTICLE SAID WAS THAT HE WAS RESTRICTED FROM USING A FIREARM DURING HIS SENTENCE TIME. WHERE IS THE MINN. GAME COMMISION ON THIS. I GUESS YOU HAVE TO KILL SOMEONE BEFORE IT GETS THAT KIND OF ATTENTION. WHAT GREAT AMMO. FOR THE ANTI'S !!!!!!!

I live in Minnesota now. You can't believe the people up here. Lot of folks won't even let their kids play in the yard during gun seasons. Lot of stupid people around here. I've been told that by moving to Minnesota I doubled the average IQ in both states.

And then they have the nerve to make fun of Iowans. Whew!

Top Bottom