Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anyone else hunting tonight??

buckfever57

bowhunt or die
Is anyone else gonna hunt tonight in the rain?? Im hoping that they will come out and feed when it let's up later. At least I'll be in my ground blind... just seeing if I'm stupid for going out or smart. Guess u can't kill em on the couch!!

Great plan, we are leaving in 15 minutes, hoping to get 2 hours inbetween lines of storms.

Action has been pretty slow here in the past few days. With that said I will be out tomorrow night. I'd say go for it. I slow night in the woods is better than most nights at home (IMO). Shoot straight.

I went out for the last hour and a half tonight and saw three shooters. Only one that I recognized and three does. Was the best sit of the year for me.

Had 3 doe come out when I let up but second part of storm hit and brought lightning and heavy rain. Luckily I made it to truck before it hit hard. Third time this year I've had to come in early cuz of storms....

I hate to do this but I moved a stand, took advantage of noisy wind and rain for cover up, sat and took off before rain hit hard. Last hour was nuts with critters scrambling for cover.

Top Bottom