Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone else wonder why Lavox doesnt hunt.....

Diggdug

with Lakosky's anymore? He is on every other show. Drury's, Spook Spann, etc. Makes you wonder if the rumors are true....

I was told he was planning to buy property with Lakoskys a few years ago. Never happened....
Just saying...

I actually was wondering why he would not just buy his own farm in Iowa? I would guess he could easily afford a section with a nice shack on it?

I don't fault u for posting as gossip and rumors surround every walk of life. I think it's best, imo to avoid it though. U will find this in hunting (say big buck kills for example) but substantially worse in other areas of "fame, celebrity crap or even wealthy circles - or heck, the small town crowd).
I'm not scolding anyone cause this is the norm in society - though it shouldn't be.
We are all likely guilty of gossip at times. I really try and stay out of it. When it comes to hunting - I really really really try and stay outta that. Couldn't get me to film hunts, have a TV show or anything like that (not saying anything wrong with it!!) because I love privacy and peace & quiet with just myself in God's great outdoors.
Any "story" like this is nothing new- since man has put pen to paper in fact. We all fall into gossip, temptation and we are all sinners so in ANY case- I'm not going to throw stones or at least not stand here with an "audience" and stand judgement. Lot of People do really stupid things. Every one on here can put a checkmark next to their name for "stupid and sinful stuff".
Back to hunting - go after ur big old buck out there, turn the phone off and forget about all the idiots in the world for a few hours ;). My Rx to Anyone would be to repeat this as many times possible each week :)

Top Bottom