Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone frequent Siouxland Sports & Archery?

idsman75

I just shot my bow for the first time at Siouxland Sports & Archery here in Sioux City, IA (formerly located at KD Station). I've frequented the other places and I'll have to say that Siouxland Sports is top notch. I'm not trying to do a shameless plug here but the gentleman that runs that place is top notch. I'm a beginning archer. He spent time helping me with my technique and form and was getting my groups tighter and was actually hitting the X-ring on my targets.

He's probably the most friendly person I've dealt with in an archery or gun-type of establishment. I didn't even buy my bow there because I got a Scheels gift certificate from my parents when I told them that I wanted a bow for Christmas. I always get Scheel's gift certificates from my parents and my grandmother when it comes to Christmas and birthdays. In spite of the fact that I had a PSE bow with the Scheels logo on it, Siouxland Archery treated me like I was one of their own. Good people.

Is there anyone else here that I might bump into while flinging arrows?

Top Bottom