Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone have a fertilizer spreader for an ATV

pete

Anyone have an ATV spreader they would be willing to rent me for one day over the upcoming weekend? Planted some corn foodplots with minimal N it is not looking good and I got my hands on some dry N fertilizer and would like to spread on my plots this weekend. PM me. Or maybe someone knows a local business that rents them. I live in the DesMoines area. Thanks!

Anyone at least know anywhere I can buy one locally? Bass pro and Northern Tool don't carry them in stores only online.

We've used a bag seeder to spread dry fertilizer before. If you're doing multiple acres it would get old but we spread 200#s of triple 19 over a 1.5 acre plot in a short amount of time. Just open it wide up and walk fast!

The pull behind type at menards is usually in stock. If you end up using 1. Go slow and only fill it halfway. I have tore them up in a matter of minutes.

Central Iowa said:
The pull behind type at menards is usually in stock. If you end up using 1. Go slow and only fill it halfway. I have tore them up in a matter of minutes.

Yeah that was what I was afraid of with a pull behind. I think I've found something that will work though.

You might check shoppers supply on NE 14th. They have quite a variety of small sprayers and I would assume carry atv spreaders as well.

Thanks guys! I ended up just buying a cheap one off Craigslist. Should get me through this year. Next year it will be soybeans.

Top Bottom