Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone heard anything abouth this buck?

guitarzan

This was sent to me as an email from my brother-in-law. I have no ties to this buck, or the hunter. Supposedly it was shot at the end of November in Loma Nebraska, which is north of Lincoln.
"We green scored it last night as a typical that Grossed 226 4/8, his net was 216 3/8. If he stays as a typical because there is a concern that his G3’s may count as non-typical, he will rank near the top in the world. No matter what happens with this buck as far as scores go he is a once in a lifetime trophy and will be in a few magazines no doubt. I have physically seen a couple bigger non-typical deer in person, but this is the biggest typical by far. Milo Hanson’s world record Typical is 213” just to put into perspective, and Nebraska’s #1 typical is 199”. Time will tell , but I had to share because it is obviously the buzz in this part of the state." This was a quote from the email I got.
This email was supposedly written by the taxidermist that will do the mount. If I understood everything correctly, that's the hunter pictured.
Sorry about the pic and the background images.

picture.php

Top Bottom