Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anyone hunting turkey's

B

blnelson_48

just wanted to see how many of u folks are going turkey hunting this fall. i've got my 2 tags and am ready to go
rockband.gif
i think those guys are ZZ TOP

Have my tag too, but probably won't get out until after opening day of pheasant season. But I'm ready to go, especially since it's finally cooled off. Good luck.

I have my tag. Not that it will do me any good. It is more of a formality than anything. I have yet to stick one with my bow, but i am not about to stop trying. Good luck to all.

picked up my tag today,and 3 deer bow tags as well.......I love fall gobbler huntin,,,,,,,,,I love them hollow clucks that they make, I also like pickin the one I want ......out of the flock of toms ...good luck all............j.b.
grin.gif
wavey.gif

Arrow Flinger,
Exactly what you said. I always get a tag but never arrowed one either. It works like this; everytime you are hunting deer, you see turkeys. Everytime you are hunting turkey's, you see deer. And the worst part about it is if you forget to buy a turkey tag and go bowhunting, you end up seeing turkeys. I guess that's part of hunting but I think I prefer the spring for turkeys.

Good Luck,

BT

Got a tag just in case one comes along while bow hunting. About a week ago, before I got my tag, a gobbler came along and gave me an excellent opportunity at 5 yards, but no tag, no shot. We'll see what happens now that I'm ready.
Old Buck

This weekend I got up into my stand about half an hour before daylight. Once It started to become light, I saw 20 turks roostin in a tree 50 yds away. Next week I'm baggin a turk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck.

BT

Top Bottom