Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone listening?

Bighole

I happened to hear the last few minutes of the sportsman's show on WHO(radio)1040. They were talking about the increase in non-res. hunting licenses. Did anyone else here this, and were they supporting the increase or against it? To me it sounded like they were supporting the Farm Bureau, which probably means they were for the increase in licenses. Anyone have any info.?

All I heard on the way home from church was a comment that with the new session starting they were not going to rule out any possibilities.

IaCraig

Are you talking about the increase in price or the increase in the amount of tags? If its the price are they talking about raising it again?

I just happened to hear the question from the lady who writes for the Register. The Senator basically side stephed the question by saying that they wanted to keep all options open for the up coming session, and then everything moved on. I sent emails to both our senator and rep last week, no reply of any kind yet.

All I heard was a bunch of commercials. That show could be great...we need one of the great minds on this website take it over!

The Farm Bureau is a sponsor of that program, and if you remember a few years ago, they wanted the deer herd reduced dramatically.
I live in western Iowa but travel to Des Moines on a regular bassis, I heard the show a couple of weeks ago, and wondered about the partenership of the Farm Bureau and a sportsman radio show.
Maybe some of you guys from the D.M. area can call the show ,and ask them whats up?

WHO is heavy on AG issues and they're going where their bread is buttered. I'm sure Farm Bureau spends a good chunk of change with them. They'll continue to avoid these issues like the plague.

Top Bottom