Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone looking to buy a HD Fatboy?

Rackaddict

Life Member
This ones for sale. It's a 2005 that belongs to a friend. The bike has ONLY 1,050 miles on it. He has over $24,000.00 in it and is asking only $18,000.00 for it. Reason he's selling....he's nuts.
crazy.gif

582FB_1_Small_-med.JPG

582FB_6_Small_-med.JPG

582FB_8_Small_-med.JPG

If you're interested or know anyone who might be, PM me and I'll e-mail you more photos and more details of all it has on it. Thanks, Doug

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
My wife said the same thing. I passed on it and bought a Jeep Wrangler instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean a Jeep WRONGLER?

CJs are greart, TJs are awesome but a YJ? Might as well bought a KJ.

The 'Bonker

It is a TJ. It's a 2000 model with only 32,800 actual miles on it. I bought it from a poor slob who had to sell it to by baby stuff. Putting a 4" lift and 33x12.50's on it on the 15th. Next will be Highrock front and rear bumpers when they come in. They're on "national backorder" according to the 4WD customer service gal. National backorder means something like, "You might get them this year."
crazy.gif

Hey Rack, you gotta post a pic of the TJ when you get it done, sounds like a cool project. I always wanted a Jeep, should have done it when I was single...

It's hard to top a black & chrome combo. Nice looking bike Pharmer. Those two little fellas look like rascals. Bet you've had some good times with them.
grin.gif

Top Bottom