Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone seen??

Looks nice. At least they made it so you can stack the sticks on it like a Lone Wolf. The platform looked a little small.

I thought it looked pretty nice. I like the rope system, would probably add a second strap to the bottom just to be on the safe side.

I have no experience with the rope system so no opinions there but the platform size (smallish) did get my attention at the last part of the video.

I have been fortunate enough to be around the product so I can provide a little real world experience. Even had one in a tree this past fall.

The platform is a little small for a large person but the rope cam system holds these things extremely tight to the tree. There are 2 rope attachments on each stand as well. Cinch the ropes thru the cams with the platform up and when you fold it down it is much tighter than any cinch strap on the market.

Great for runnin and gunnin.

Welded mesh on noisy hollow tube construction. Still, haven't seen a stand that can compete with the quietness of the cast platform and easy, rock solid hookup, of the Lone Wolf's.

Looks like a sweet offering, except I'm one of those guys with the size 13. Pretty cool commercial though, makes me want to go hunt!

Now that Lone Wolf is back in the USA. Im back with Lone Wolf. :way:

My USA made Lone Wolf hangon stuff is old, w, so I never needed to leave.:way: I have to admit, that I sure loved using the Lone Wolf Hand Climber this season. It is so compact, and I like the safety factor of being hooked up from the get go. Downfall though, they are tree specific, requiring limbless trees. Much lighter they carrying 6 Lone wolf sticks and my Lone Wolf alpha in and out each hunt though.

Top Bottom