Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone understand/work on Electric UTV's, golf Carts, etc (1-2 hour radius of DSM)???

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Long shot but I figured I'd post this on here.... My buddy & I purchased lithium replacement battery kits for our POLARIS EV's. Our source for installation bailed on us as he's extremely old, doesn't want to tinker with much for new things (even if somewhat simple) and doesn't have the time/motivation :(:rolleyes::confused: A project that under the eyes of someone with electronic buggy skills, I personally think is very do-able and not rocket science.
Is there a place any of you guys might service your electric golf carts OR electric UTV's that has some guys with good understanding of the mechanics/electronics of electic carts in general? Someone that could take on a "reasonably easy" project & be paid well of course? It's like myself trying mess with an upgrade to my truck - I'm simply not the person for that so I find a competent & ambitious mechanic & they easily work through the process even if it's newer but fairly standard.
One side note, if any of you know of anyone with or do have a Stealth UTV (stealth went out of business) - who do you NOW bring it to so you can work through repairs and getting it serviced?
Any recommendations or ideas appreciated!!!

Top Bottom