Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone used ozonic hr 150 or 200

Best piece of hunting equipment I own. I actually have 5 now. Place 4 in the tree above me and 1 on the ground. Haven't had a deer blow since. They just run off now, don't blow. I love watching them just run away. Hard to beat that price too!

NotThisShit.png

I read somewhere of people being scared of them for health reasons. Heard some guys saying in a ground blind setting it irritated their throats, etc. and would also breakdown the seals on their rubber boots. Who knows.

3 200s and 2 150s. The soar throat and light headedness last about and hour after using it and I am only on my third Pair of Mucks since 2012, I figure the pain and money is worth not having to hunt the wind :rolleyes:

Jkratz what one do u use

AC -

What they're trying to say is that some people will pimp the product while others don't feel the same way. It's been debated here heavily with "not-so-nice" words being shared. :)

Proponents will say that if used properly, it will work tremendously and make deer stick around longer. They don't "bust" per say, but don't spook and hang around.

Opponents will point to the health risk, how it never worked for them, and at what point are we willing to cross a line to shoot a deer....

Use the search: http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39978&highlight=ozonics&page=2

Hope this helps.... :way:

Rumor is going around that scentmaster got bought by ozonics! Good things are going to happen with this merger!!!!

Use the acorn cruncher from HS and it's like icing on the cake with Ozonics! They'll get a little nervous when they smell the ozone, however, the cruncher calms them right down.. I know they don't advertise this, but, you have got to try one during turkey season too! I just started turkey hunting this year and since I had purchased the Ozonics last fall for deer hunting, I figured, "what the hell, might as well get my monies worth and try it during turkey season also".. I didn't have a single turkey react to it or smell me at all... NOT ONE! It's awesome!

Last edited:
Rumor is going around that scentmaster got bought by ozonics! Good things are going to happen with this merger!!!!

LOL!! Good one!! I hope someone tapes those first few board meetings!! ;)

Quick...who will be the first celeb to endorse this new product? :)

I am somehow reminded of the silent dog whistle here. :D

In theory it should work. In reality who knows. The only thing I could see it potentially doing is putting out a smell stronger than your body odor. The deer may smell that which could potentially mask human odor. Kind of like taking a dump and spraying potpourri to make the bathroom smell like fresh roses again. I would never buy one. Hunt the wind.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm just looking for anything that can help. This year I'll have my boy out there with me, so I'm trying to mask both our scents.

Good luck to you and your boy. Put the wind in your face and spend the money on things that will really work for him like warm boots and clothes. Cold weather and kids don't make for very long hunts.

jkratz you need to use nose jammer and you could get rid of one of those ozonics.

I am all over it. Might have to keep me from drinking some as I love me some vanilla.

The cruncher can't hurt either. Never believed in gimmick stuff like this until I bought the squealing hen. Never seen turkeys behave like they do when they hear the squealing hen. Figure they manufacturers must know whats up so the cruncher will be in my pack :D

Top Bottom