Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anyone with a cuddeback digital

mphenk5

anyone with a cuddeback digital trail camera. i just got one and have had it out for a few days. some of the night time pictures or coming back without the flash working. also when i got to check it i always walk in front of it to make sure it is working and taking a picture of me. when i take the card out & go look at the pictures, i am not in them. i intentionaly walked slowly by the dang thing and it still couldn't trigger fast enough. Only gotten 1 picture of a deer on a trail that is beaten to bear dirt. bout ready to send it back. anyone else having these experiences?

MY friend bought one and I played with it for a week I had the same crapy results as you did .. flash works when it wants to .. and it does not take pics all the time .. I dumped a 5 gallon bucket of corn out and it was gone in the morning with only 13 pics taken now I know one small 4 pt did not eat all that .. I got frustrated and told him to send it back .. I have had lots of digital but only one that works grat 100% of the time and its a VMAN cam .. if you have any other question s just ask

hope this helped
Marc

Yeah i got one, mine is sitting on a apple pile right now!!! i felt that i was not getting enough pictures!!! (at the salt lick) so i put out some bait!! scale 1-10 i would give it a 6!! Does V-Man sell cameras??

I got one in July and in two weeks I sent it back and they reset it. The flash did not work and some of the pictures were only 1/2 picture and the rest either black or white out. But they fixed it and now it is working fine as far as I know.

yes Jason sells cameras his name on here is VMAN send him a PM if you want to talk to him I am sure he can help you

Marc

yes vman builds cams and he dose sell them.he makes great cam i bought a film one and it is the best one i have had yet.

Alex Hastings

Top Bottom