Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

April 6th

shedhunter93

PMA Member
Was suprised to see this guy on the camera after taking down my cameras... Never seen this guy before. Must have just been passing through. Kinda hard to believe usually they have already started new growth.
PRMS1597.jpg

PRMS1598.jpg

PRMS1599.jpg

That is great. The latest I have seen some carry is 3rd season turkey. I have also seen some with tremendous growth in 2nd season. It is crazy how each deer is different. Looks like a good buck to me and a real good buck this time of year!!

Getting his summer coat and still packin' last years' headgear...pretty cool pic there :way:

NWBuck

Neat picture... The latest I've ever seen one packing was 4th season but it was just a dink 6. But nothing with that much size. Crazy.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Looks like a real nice buck!!! Latest I have had one carry was April 21st a couple of years back. Crazy how long they can hold sometimes.

p.s.

Crazy.. was the next 3 pictures a bunch of squirrels following behind him???

Best quote yet!!! :way:

I was doing some turkey scouting this past weekend and saw a similar sized buck still holding as well. Was discing some CRP yesterday and found two fresh sheds as well.

Top Bottom