Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Archers Poll

Hoyt SuperTec, Easton carbon Excel 340 with berrie TI-100. When you shoot it this is what it looks like -
biggun.gif

Hoyt MT Sport, Beman carbon arrows, Muzzy 100 grain 3-blade broadhead. Muzzy is where it's at!! I killed 4 deer this year with my bow with this setup so it is working great for me!!

...Jennings Buckmaster...Cabelas Carbon Hunter...125 grain Muzzy 3 blade...

High Country Brute Force . . . gold tips . . . Muzzy 100 grains.
Looks like High Country users are pretty scarce on this site.

Hoyt Supertec, 70pounds, easton xx78 select 2219 alum, 125 grain steelforce fixed blades, Trophy Ridge Matrix sight, Drop Zone Rest, T.R. Stabilizer.
This is what it looks like:
newsaw.gif

Mathews Feathermax with gold tip XT's and 4 blade Muzzy heads. Although this may be the year I get a new bow....
tongue.gif

2003 i shot a hoyt razortec and an xtec with easton acc 3-60 and montec g-5 100gr. this year 2004 i think i am going to shoot mathews outback with the same set up. i like the smoothness of the new outback.
shrug[1].gif

Mathews LX @ 73lbs,Gold Tip GT arrows, spitfire mechanicals-100 grain, T.K.O drop-away rest, Copper Jons 4-pin site, Simms lab. stabilizer.

I have an old Hoyt Rapture Intruder. Not the fastest thing in the world, but it does the work on deer. Oh yeah lincoln logs tipped with 90 grain muzzys

Hoyt Havac here with Gold Tips & Thunder Head 100's & LOVE IT!!
26404-archer[1].gif

This past season my setup was a Parker Hunter Mag with a Nap drop away with Carbon Express arrows and 100gr. Snypers. Worked so good I'll probabley keep it.

Top Bottom