Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Archery ends?

I

IowaBuckSlayer2013

Are we still allowed to hunt tomorrow as that's the end of archery?

Ya I'm pretty sure!

Thought so. What are some tips for hunting late..... I tried 2 locations both on the outside of thick timbers where I seen activity all of October and November but nothing last 2 times out.

End of archery until day after 2nd season shotgun ends and then bow starts back up again

Find food and you will find deer!

I was going to say food, bedding, or in between. Maybe 50 yards to the side...ok, just being smart. I think food is key, depending on the time of day. Might be a good time to do a last ditch effort still/stalk hunt during the day too!

I was going to say food, bedding, or in between. Maybe 50 yards to the side...ok, just being smart. I think food is key, depending on the time of day. Might be a good time to do a last ditch effort still/stalk hunt during the day too!

I went out tonight and tried to catch up with a big guy that I have been after all year. Terrain was way to rough to really try and still hunt it. Wish there had been the decent wind they ha said there would be earlier today. Only got to see some does tonight.

Top Bottom