Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

archery shoots

You Bet!
September 14th ,Pottawattamie Bowhunters are having a one day,40 Target Shoot.
It's held at Hitchcock Nature Area, Cresent Iowa.Registration is from 8:00am to Noon.
Go to www.pbhc.net, and click on 3-D shoots for directions and info.
See you there!

There's one at the Ames Ike's on the 8th Sept.40 target's and a fun shoot.$8 to shoot and I think it start's at 7am.Go to the I.B.O's home page and they have all or most of the 3D shoot's listed.I think Tony has a link set up on the home page to get you there.
cool.gif

Here is a link to the IBA Bow Shoot Calandar:

IBA

------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note we are hearing reports of rubs showing up all over Iowa. As we speak bucks are shedding there velvet, pretty cool time of the year.

Hard Horns...........it's almost time!

People in the area probably already know about the Stuart area 3-D course. My cousin and I shot last week on a Friday a.m. and we had the course to ourselves. Ten bucks and 56 different targets--What a bargain!! Shooting before season on such a realistic"hunting situation" type course should give anybody the confidence they need for opening day. The course is just East of the North/South pavement that runs between Stuart and Panora.

Top Bottom