Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Archery shops near Camp Dodge?

idsman75

Just pulled in to Camp Dodge last night. I'll be here until Friday evening. The only time I've ever been out this way has involved checking out gun shows and that's about it.

Are there any good archery shops near Camp Dodge worth checking out? I have limited permission to use the government vehicle for personal use. I'm allowed to go out to eat just about anywhere in the local area so I could justify it by parking the vehicle at a restaurant in walking distance from wherever it is I need/want to go.

Central Iowa Archery at 5201 ne 14th street in Des Moines 515-266-3912. Theres a country kitchen and another place to eat across the street. Take Merle Hay RD south to I-80-35 and head East to NE 14th exit and go north about 1/4 1/2 miles and its on the right side or the east side of the street next to mckenna truck center.

I appreciate it. Rumor has it thta we might get out of classes early today.

I'll have to see if the guys would like to check it out. My boss wants to head down Merle Hay to go out to eat tonight so there might have to be a compromise.

Top Bottom