Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Archery shops Near Mason City?

Liv4Rut

Anybody know any good archery shops around the Mason City area or within 45 minutes? Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Gizmos and Gadgets is in Mason City.

I have stopped by there before.
They have an indoor range also.

John Carlson Archery is who I go through..hes up in Lake Mills..he doesnt have a lot on hand, but is really helpful..

If you don't mind the drive west - Southern Archery in Spencer has a bunch of bows on sale 40 % or more off, & they have a lot of clothes at 50% off. They bought out a shop in Council Bluffs & need to make room. I was in there today & from what I saw, the bows are priced very well.

[ QUOTE ]
John Carlson Archery is who I go through..hes up in Lake Mills..he doesnt have a lot on hand, but is really helpful..

[/ QUOTE ]

He's a hoyt dealer.

Went there to have some arrows fletched, etc, and he ended up tuning my switchback for me. He is a super guy, very knowledgeable, and has VERY reasonable prices.

Ditto on John Carlson...I have been going there for years and he really knows his stuff. Like stated earlier, he doesn't have a lot on hand but he can get you anything you want and you CAN NOT beat the service.

I'll recommend John Carlson in Lake Mills also. I've bought 2 new bows from him in the last couple of years and his service and expertice is great. I know he sells arrows also and can order pretty much anything an archer needs.

Top Bottom