Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Archery Sights

Shoot2Kill

Hello bowhunters...
I'm looking for new sights for my bow and have a few questions. I've always been a pretty simple guy and just used what worked without all the fancy stuff so I've had the original sights on my bow that I got when I bought it, but want something new. I don't like horizontal sight pins anymore and am looking for a sight with a single vertical pin. What are your thoughts and recommendations? How about the adjustable ones for different ranges? Any certain brand you like? Just picking your brains. Thanks.

There are a number of good ones out there. I would suggest you hit a pro shop and check a bunch out. If you want to use a 1 pin sight I think the Cosmic sight is hard to beat. Check out the tech forum and go back a ways, many discussions in there about this!
grin.gif

I agree with DOR. I shoot the Impact Archery Cosmic XL myself, I like the big housing and adjustability.

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with DOR. I shoot the Impact Archery Cosmic XL myself, I like the big housing and adjustability.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryan... this is the one!!! I love it!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom