Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Archery Targets

Team Haastyle

Host of Haastyle Hunting
Currently I have been looking around to purchase a new archery target. My old selser bale what shot up pretty good and it couldnt hold my bowtechs force anymore :grin:. Just wondering what you guys use and what the best target for the price is. Thanks

I think the best target is the Rhinehart 18 in 1. You won't shoot it out. If you do within a year, they will replace it for free. It's about 90 bucks though. I shoot field tips and broadheads into mine. I also have a morel bag target that is awesome. I have had both 4 years and both are still in great shape.

Funny I ran into this post this morning.
I'm going to town this morning to hopefully pick a new target up too.
I don't shoot a TON of arrows, but I would like something that has fairly easy arrow removal. I have an older one now and I darn near get a hernia pulling arrows that were shot at 20 yards.
Do the targets mentioned have easy arrow removal? If anyone sees this in the next hour & has a comment it would be appreciated....leaving then!

Iowa Dave, the morel is much easier to pull arrows than the rhinehart however you can't shoot broadheads into it. The rhinehart isn't really hard though, you just need to put a little weight on top of it so it doesn't move when you pull.

Well, made the trip into town (the target wasn't the only thing I was going for) and the cheap-skate in me came thru. After pricing them, I decided to spend the money another trail camera instead and strain & grunt to pull the arrows from the one I've got now!

Top Bottom