Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Are the deer moving in this wind?

saw over 200 deer tonight within corn fields, had deer on me from 5 o clock till dark. seen a very nice buck chasing and picking off Does as well as 2 other nice bucks just hanging out by themselves. things seem to be really heating up. Couldn't believe all the Does i seen chasing each other as well. they must of been excited!!!!

Went out last night and watched a field that had been full of does and fawns during early muzzleloader. This time it was still full of does and fawns, but also saw a big guy make an appearance for the first time. Worked a scrape line, raked some overhanging branches with his antlers and nosed a couple does around. Not close enough for the bow, but it's starting to happen...

NWBuck

I had an excellent night last night. Things are really heating up! As soon as the wind died I had deer all over me and almost connected on a 150in 9 pointer that I have no history with. About 30 minutes before dark a buck that I call High Roller who I know all too well stepped out into one of my food plots about 250yds away. Long story short I had one of my best nights ever in a stand without killing a deer seeing 3 shooters, multiple little bucks, and lots of does. The little bucks were chasing pretty hard too. Well, I'm heading to the stand. I will give an update at the end of the day on how everything goes. Good luck to all and get in a tree stand!

Top Bottom