Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Are These the same deer?

Are these 2 pictures of the same deer, I think they are but I thought I would come to the experts to see what you think.

11829-buck2_813739_original.jpg

11829-buck_original.jpg

my initial guess is no...not the same deer. the deer in the top photo has longer 2's than 3's and teh one in the bottom has longer 3's than 2's. i've been wrong before though.
both studs though!

can't be the same deer because the first deer has fuzzy antlers and the second has hard antlers..... ;)

I would say no his g3s seem taller than twos in sec pic than in first but that's just me either way good lookin deer

I believe it is the same deer. Prob a 3 or 4 year old. Low 150s if I had to guess. Not much mass but good tine length. A borderline shooter depending on the land you hunt. I would take him. Thump! -{{{------->

I also think it is the same deer. I think that simply because the odds of 2 bucks so similiar in terms of left antler, fairly equal 2's and 3's, long 4 and a 5 just seem pretty up there to me. I also think that the angle of the buck's head in the 2nd pic is making the length appear deceiving somewhat.

Top Bottom