Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Are you into Leather?

blake

Life Member
iw.l_header.jpg
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PMA Memberships & Renewals and IBA Memberships & Renewals

gun&bag.gif

I stopped off in Bedford, IA yesterday to drop off some IBA fliers at Zeb’s Smokehouse.

Zeb’s participates in the HUSH program here in Southwest Ia. They also have some mighty tasty products that they produce.

Here is a photo of a load of deer hides that they were getting ready to ship.

Zeb_s_Hides.jpg

pawlinebrown.gif

Last edited:
Very interesting. How many hides would you say were on that trailer? How many deer were killed, by hunters, in Iowa this year? What do you suppose the overall percentage of deer killed in Iowa were taken to this locker? 1%? Less? More?

According to the DNR website this evening there were a total of 142,194 deer kills reported by hunters. Do you think there are 1,400 hides on that trailer?

Kinda like guessing how many marshmallows are in a gallon jar.

Seriously, how many hides do you think are on there? 500? 1000? 1500? I would be suprised if it was under 500 or over 2500.

The 'Bonker

iw.l_header.jpg
398ibalogo_1_.gif

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>PMA Memberships & Renewals </span> and <span style='font-size: 17pt'>IBA Memberships & Renewals</span>

gun&bag.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many hides would you say were on that trailer? Seriously, how many hides do you think are on there? 500? 1000? 1500? I would be suprised if it was under 500 or over 2500. The 'Bonker</div></div>

Why don’t you give him a call or send him an email Tom. Here is the contact information:

Zeb’s Smokehouse

pawlinebrown.gif

398ibalogo_1_.gif

feathers3.jpg

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
[email protected]

Top Bottom