Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arizona Governor's Turkey Tag Raffle

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
Its that time of year again! We have a deck of cards for our chapter here in Flagstaff to raffle off the Governor's turkey tag that is donated to the NWTF AZ State Chapter every year. Remember, the Governor's tag is good for 365 days in ANY OPEN UNIT (Gould's, Merriams, Rio units) in Arizona. Most people see this as their chance to get one of those coveted Gould's tags. All proceeds go towards turkey research and turkey habitat improvements. The drawing will be on August 5, 2017 at the Huachuca Goulds Banquet in Sierra Vista, AZ. We have been selling cards pretty well so far and I'm offering up the rest here on a first-come-first served basis. I have almost a full deck after blowing through our first deck. There are 8 or 9 total decks being sold. Cards are $20 each and second prize is a nice gun, although we haven't been sent the official poster/flyer with what, exactly, the gun is. I'll be sending that inquiry after I submit this.

PM me with how many cards you want, and we'll work out the details from there (addresses, names, phone numbers, etc.).

Help us Save the Habitat. Save the Hunt!

Top Bottom