Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arizona mule deer question

Hodge

A buddy and I are going to do a DYI mule deer hunt in Arizona. From what I have read there are multiple OTC units throughout the state. From my understanding "the strip" is a draw but just about eveything else is OTC. Has anyone ever hunted Arizona? What units will give us the best opportunity to harvest a big mulie? I have hunted Wyoming a couple times from mule deer, and so has he, so this wont be our first time chasing mulies. It will be a spot and stalk hunt with a bow. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd talk to AZHunter. He seems to be the guy to go to and sure he'll have more information than any of us can provide

I'd talk to AZHunter. He seems to be the guy to go to and sure he'll have more information than any of us can provide

Ive hunted mulies out here a few times! Thanks for the shout out CW!

Hodge, depending on what time of year, some units are open to OTC archery tags, while others are closed. All Strip units (12s & 13s) are lottery only. PM me and I'll hook you up depending on what you are looking for and when you want to come down. We have desert mulies and higher elevation mulies andcyou can find good ones in most units, but some are definitely better than others.

Ive hunted mulies out here a few times! Thanks for the shout out CW!

Hodge, depending on what time of year, some units are open to OTC archery tags, while others are closed. All Strip units (12s & 13s) are lottery only. PM me and I'll hook you up depending on what you are looking for and when you want to come down. We have desert mulies and higher elevation mulies andcyou can find good ones in most units, but some are definitely better than others.

I sent you a pm, thanks

Top Bottom