Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

arrow wraps

peterb

so when you wrap do you do the whole arrow or just up to the fletching? and if you only go up to the fletchings does it affect flight at all with more weight towards the front? and i am assuming that what people use to wrap is the just vinyl that people use for decals. and also im assuming that the type of vinyl, the better stuff or cast, is what they use because it is thinner than calendared vinyl.

I put the wrap on and then fletch over it. They do not affect arrow flight at all.

Like Muddy, I wrap were my fletchings go, and then fletch. It seems to make the fletchins stick better and did not effect my arrow flight. I did see on a Drury show once, it looked like some of them had wraps on each end of their arrows. Any one know why this would be?

Having wraps on the end of your arrow, near the broadhead, allows you to see where the arrow comes out if the deer is running away and your fletchings are buried inside the body cavity.

Top Bottom