Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arrowed My Biggest Buck on Saturday! (Pics)

Joey Rott

Saturday Evening ended up being a good one! My wife Casi and I went out hunting, and ended up seeing a familiar buck at about 75 yards away, bedded from our stand. Then he got up and started shredding trees and making scrapes, and slowly making his way towards me. And hour later he decided to visit a popular scrape just 20 yards from the stand, and it was over.

I'm am very fortunate to have my wife experience the hunt with me, and even take some awesome video footage of the whole event. She's went out every time hunting with me, and even every time scouting with me. She's my best hunting partner, best friend, and couldn't ask for anything more than having her experience it as well.

The buck scored 186 6/8 gross
E060C872769E46E7B9F23CCD8ACC03EE.JPG

6A9AA7FD5557477EB60AE6E0CAF1C942.JPG

That is one great buck....congrats to you and your wife for the moments together and the experience that will last a lifetime.

Wow! Very nice buck! Congrats for the harvest and getting to share the experience with your wife.

Incredible deer!!! Congratulations to you and your wife.... would love to see that video footage, I bet it is awesome!
peace.gif

Top Bottom