Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arrows

has anyone who shoots the mayhem hunter 250s had problems with broad head grouping? my draw weight is 60, my draw length is 28, and im shooting 100 grain G5 strikers. I shot the cx maxima hunters last year with the same set up and they grouped very well.

has anyone who shoots the mayhem hunter 250s had problems with broad head grouping? my draw weight is 60, my draw length is 28, and im shooting 100 grain G5 strikers. I shot the cx maxima hunters last year with the same set up and they grouped very well.

I am shooting a 28" 250 mayhem hunter out of a 29" 61# PSE AXE 6 speed bow with 100 gr slick tricks, and they shoot like darts. I really like the metal ferrule(bulldog nock collar) on the nock end of the the Mayhems. If I ever have an arrow fail, it is usually at the nock end and the arrow gets a little crack in it. These ferrules should help protect and prevent this.

Last edited:
here is the info on these new Mayhem Hunter arrows

MAYHEM™ HUNTER

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION[ – ]
The Mayhem series is engineered to deliver the ultimate combination of speed, accuracy, and penetration - setting a new standard for all-around Hunting performance. It's like getting 3 arrows in 1. The secret weapon is the K-360° Weave Technology that provides 360° spine consistency and delivers the ultimate combination of speed, accuracy and penetration.

The Mayhem Hunter also features our exclusive Carbon Express Built-in Weight Forward technology for superior down-range accuracy with a broadhead. Equipped with Blazer or Fusion vanes for precise broadhead placement and BullDog nock collars for added strength.
FEATURES[ + ]
Innovative Built-in Weight Forward™ Technology - Superior down range accuracy with a broadhead
Patented BuffTuff® Plus K-360°™ Woven Construction - Excellent strength and spine consistency for complete performance
BuffTuff® - World's toughest carbon arrow finish in Mossy Oak® Obsession™ camouflage pattern
Blazer™ or Fusion™ Vanes - Added velocity and precision broadhead placement
Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
Straightness: ± .0035" max.
Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
Spine Selection Tolerance: ± .0025"
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS[ + ]

SPECS - Mayhem™ Hunter
Model Grs/Inch Spine Diameter
250 8.9 .418" .300"
350 9.8 .347" .303"

PRODUCT GALLERY
click to enlarge

http://www.carbonexpressarrows.com/cms/node/150

You shouldn't have any problems with that setup. Have you shot thru paper with field points. This would be a good place to start...

yes i have paper tuned and everything looks fine there...maybe it was just some bad few nights of shooting.
i havent got a chance to shoot again in the last few days but seeing how the season opens in a little over a week ill be making a lot more time to shoot.
thanks for the responses, thats what makes iowawhitetail so great!

Top Bottom