Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

arrows

Lucky13

Hey guys I currently shoot some PSE sniper arrows and while they seem to shoot ok I'm in the market for some higher quality arrows...so let's hear what kind of arrows you guys are shooting... and for those of you that fletch your own or do any sort of customizing on their arrows let's see em!

Easton Full Metal Jackets. Those babies hit like a runaway train and they look sweet. I don't see myself switching from FMJs anytime soon.

Easton Full Metal Jackets. Those babies hit like a runaway train and they look sweet. I don't see myself switching from FMJs anytime soon.

I shot these for a few years and they do hit like a freight train! The big issue I had is practicing with them. It's extremely easy to bend one of these arrows and I found allowing someone who doesn't shoot them to pull them out usually results in a small bend and a ruined arrow.

I shot Gold Tip Pros for several years but wanted a heavier arrow so I went with Easton Axis a couple years ago.

Easton axis n fused Focused Energy with nap quick spins. Like the set up but if you or anybody else do decide to purchase these arrows, they did have a recall on them for a bad batch. Luckily I didnt get that batch :) You just have to check the number on the arrow shaft to make sure your box isnt part of it. Just a warning to anyone out there!

Other than that, great arrow, good set-up, no problems!

I am cheap. Scheels Rogue arrows which are gold tip xt hunters 75/95 for $10 less per half dozen. I have no complaints and shoot great out to 80 yards with them.

I shoot the cheapest gold tips or scheels rogues i can find! 30-40$ range per half dozen, I shoot up to 60 yards comfortably with them, its not the arrow its myself not being comfortable at shooting further distances at a deer. I don't see a difference in performance from 60-80$ arrows to 30-40$ arrows!

Last edited:
Top Bottom