Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

arrows

C/E Maxima 350's - Blazers - but honestly arrows are something i haven't really challenged in years.

Black eagle arrows are great. I believe, the use to be harvest time. But that was bought by muddy if I remember correctly.

sent from super hunters I phone

If anyone needs some arrows let me know, I still have access to a few different models of Easton and Carbon Express arrows.

I somehow migrated towards Easton: Axis, Epic and now FMJ.

Arrows are not going to improve my "game". More critical areas to focus on.

I shot these for a few years and they do hit like a freight train! The big issue I had is practicing with them. It's extremely easy to bend one of these arrows and I found allowing someone who doesn't shoot them to pull them out usually results in a small bend and a ruined arrow.

Interesting. I haven't had any problems yet, but I never let anyone shoot my bow, I'm paranoid. HA!

Yeah, the only fmj's ive had bent where one spine shot on a doe and a hard quartered away shot on a buck. Even if the arrows were carbon they would have snapped.

Black eagle arrows are great. I believe, the use to be harvest time. But that was bought by muddy if I remember correctly.

sent from super hunters I phone

I THINK that deer crossing archery used to be harvest time which muddy indeed did by. So basically Bloodsports are just painted versions of DCA arrows? Makes you think.....

I've been using the PSE radial x weaves for quite a while now. I bought a couple dozen uncut when a local archery shop was going out of business and I've still got all the shafts left. I only had to fletch up 6 so far and those have lasted me through 4 hunting seasons yet. I also like the smaller diameter axis arrows as well.

Top Bottom