Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Attack from above

He probably just wanted a good laugh. Would be kind of fun to just dive bomb on a deer's back without them knowing. Sweet picture!!

Sweet picture! Those dang owls are sneaky! I had one come into a calling set a couple nights ago. I'm sitting in a brush/tree filled fenceline on the ground just scanning the field in front of me. Looking left and slowly turn to the right where I had just looked 15 seconds before and there was an owl sitting on the ground about 40 yards away staring at me. Scared the crap out of me.

It's strange timing to see this post tonight. I know how that deer feels. I had an owl swoop in tonight while calling yotes. Really cool picture!

Awesome pic! I've been smacked in the face by owls' wingtips when doing surveys. They are so bold, its incredible!

Had it happen callin yotes lots of times. I think the most was 3 owls swooped down and landed by the quiver critter/fox pro just staring at it at once. Have had them land next to it, figure something was fishy and then away right at me. Things are huge when 3 ft in front of your face... Cool critters

Top Bottom