Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATV Disc

kjohn15

Looking for an ATV disc to rent in late July in Atlantic area. Just gained permission to plant a 1 acre foodplot on a little field that the farmer couldn't fit equipment into. We can only access with an ATV. Let me know if you can help us out. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
has it been tilled before? If I would have seen this sooner I could have hauled one to you. I am going to be in the Grant area starting thursday, but need to do a little work to mine...how quickly you needing this

disc

has it been tilled before? If I would have seen this sooner I could have hauled one to you. I am going to be in the Grant area starting thursday, but need to do a little work to mine...how quickly you needing this

What ATV disc do you use, I am shopping for something in the future that can do the 1/2 to 1 acre tucked away plots.

How good is it?

I will get some pictures up and more info soon for you guys... I worked about a 1 acre plot that had a lot of weeds and wasnt previously tilled. Just sprayed with roundup and it worked up like a charm. If I had another 50 lbs on it, I think it would have went even better...but again, I will get some pictures up as soon as I can for you guys..

Pics will be up tomorrow night... finally going to make it out and get it picked up.... sorry for the delay..it has been crazy busy at work lately

Top Bottom