Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATVs

I've always owned Yamaha - treated them like a farm tractor and they have had flawless performance for me. Not one single trip to the repair shop in over 20 years with 3 different machines. Stepped up to the Rhino Side-by-side a couple years ago and absolutely love it - bucket seats with seat belts for the kids or wife to ride along and a box to make the work go easier.

What are you going to use it for?

I own a popo 500 but would LOVE to have a 800 Can Am. I've got no complaints with mine its done all I've ever asked but it'd be nice to be able to pull wheelies on request.

People out there that say hondas are unbreakable just havent rode them enough. I've got friends with every brand out there. They all break, just depends how much maintance you do.

Remeber, the simpler the object the less it can break...The less moving parts the lesser the odds it will break. Independent suspension is going to have a lot higher chance that it will break regardless of brand.

Goodluck.

I ended up getting her a can am 400xt. We took it out yesterday to the farm playing in what is left of the snow. After about 15 min I asked her if she could tell the better ride with the independant suspension, she wasn't sure. I made her hop on my vinson and after a couple hundred yards she stopped me and wanted hers back. To me it was night and day difference right away but I still love my Suzuki Vinson as my workhorse. I have never owned a can am but have heard good things about them, we'll see. Aj

Top Bottom