Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Avery duck blind

ohio giants

Hey guys I just got my blind in today for my boat and was just wondering if there is anything I need to do when putting it on never put one on before and don't wanna do anything dumb lol any advice would be great thanks advance

I had one of these quite some time ago. Not sure if they've changed anything or not but I had it on several different boats from a square bow flat bottom to a 16 foot deep V. Mine came with an installation DVD. It was pretty straight forward. Put it together without drilling the adjustable tubes and make sure you like it how it fits in the boat when collapsed. Make sure you can operate the boat comfortably especially if a tiller. Also make sure your outboard can be tilled up all the way without hitting the collapsed frame. Also make sure when you mount the feet the you have them fully collapsed and the frame lined up over them. That helps make sure they lock out all the way when you raise it. All I can think of for now.

We used rivnuts to install the feet. Then it was easy to take on and off. Also use the chairs you plan on hunting with so you get the height right. You could probably youtube it and watch some installation videos.

Thanks guys for the input I was just wanting to see what you all learned from doing them and what I should look out for I never thought about the motor trimmed up with the blind cause we hunt the river that is very shallow in a lot of spots and we got to trim it up so I'll definitely have to watch out for that

Top Bottom