Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

AWESOME MOUNTAIN LION PIC

POLARIS

TRAIL CAM PIC OF MOUNTAIN LION STALKING A DEER. I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WAS TAKEN, I RECEIVED IT IN AN E-MAIL BUT I'M SURE IT WAS OUT WEST SOMEWHERE & IT DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE A FAKE.
COUGAR.jpg

Anyone else seen this before ? If so & you have info as to when/where it was taken let me know.

Four or five years ago it was a topic of discussion here and most believe it was fake. I don't believe any real facts where determined.

I have it saved right here. There is no doubt the original is photoshopped. This one however is real. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

cougar.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HUNTING BB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now thats funny! </div></div>

I'm not made a believer. If that lion was that close it would have attacked already, unless it was just tryin to get a whiff of the deer's ass!

I belong to a few other hunting sites and this picture has made it's rounds many, many times in the last 3 or 4 years. A few people have actually spent so much time analyzing this photo that they could zoom in to the unnoticeable lines found with a photoshopped product such as this. It's kinda funny when this photo pops up again, everybody is like...here we go again.

The photo i posted was not done by me but from others having fun with it. I just thought it was funny and saved it.

I actually had a guy bring this picture into work and said his buddy got the pic off one of his trailcams along the Cedar River bottoms. Not likely. Definately not river bottom terrain and i believe it looks like a blacktail buck.

shouldnt you be working at 12:15 pm or is there a time lag which im not sure about , i know there is about an hour, but 5? ha, sign me up for the next posting down there.olsen ever call back?

Top Bottom