Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Axis N-fused arrows?

gravitystrykes

I was wondering if anyone has used the new N-fused arrows from easton? I currently shoot Gold tips and wanna get a smaller diameter and stronger arrow.

I'm currently giving the FMJs a try. They group decent and give great penetration on the ole foam target. That's about all I can tell you at this point. Going to try them with a Rage 2 blade.

I've used the N-fused most of the year in a 3d league, and consistantly got more penetration than any other arrow being shot, and I'm only shooting about 56 pounds. I sure like them so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iowabruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've used the N-fused most of the year in a 3d league, and consistantly got more penetration than any other arrow being shot, and I'm only shooting about 56 pounds. I sure like them so far. </div></div>

I agree! I'm getting 6-8 more in penetration then i was getting! So far i'm very pleased with them. I have also improved my groups!

i just recently switched, can't say how good they are until they start pushing rage heads through some does

I just switched to the 400 grain Axis Nanos after shooting Beman ICS hunters for a few years. They shoot very well and my shot groups are a lot tighter. They have good penetration and they also seem to be alot easier to pull from the target because of the smaller diameter. They are definitely worth the price tag of 115 a dozen with Blazer vanes. I will see how they do this season.

Top Bottom