Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

B-Mobile Decoy

Iowaide

I just got done putting together my real feather fan for the new B-mobile fan. I think the wife was mad at me for borrowing the hot glue gun... Anyhow I can't hardly wait to try this thing out! Heck, even if it doesn't make the turkeys come running it will be hours of fun just watching the thing from the blind. Does anyone have any tips for using the Strutting Tom targets? Is it any different then a jake and hen and having the jake face your blind?

Set that sucker 10 yards from your blind and try to keep it facing you, similar to the jake/hen set up. I try to put some sticks in the ground to keep my pretty boy from turning around too much, while others tie strings to them and make them whirl and twirl at their own whim.

I used this setup last year second season, and the gobbler came out of nowhere, whacked the jake and took off before I could draw!! A veritable hit and run. Happened so quick it would have been hard to get a shot off with shotgun.

Top Bottom