Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Back from Big Red Country

Hey this is matt from Elkhorn NE and i was just wanting to say nice turkey hunt and i was also woundering where that was bc i have been turkey hunting for about 3 years now and i cant seem to fine any places so i was woundering where some good places were so just message back on some good places
thanks
Matt

Good job Limb and Weasel
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

One of these days I will beg to go out there with you
wall.gif

Thats pretty amazing!! I hope I have traffic like that when I am out in the blind!! congrats looks like a great hunt!!

Hey...do you guys have any picture's of the guy that set you up on all these turkeys?? I bet he's a stud..LOL I'm glad you two had a good time, you both are great guys to have as friends, and I was very glad that it worked out for you guys this year...Congrats...and you know that you have an open invite to come back whenever you want. Southfork.

Heck maybe next year i'll get a chance to go with you guys...I havn't even showed you the GOOD spots yet...
grin.gif

All kidding aside you two are class act's, I enjoyed the time I did get to spend with you...isn't it amazing how like you mentioned a twist of fate turned into such a good friendship...anyway, take care..and the forum looks great, except you need a trappin section on it..LOL

[ QUOTE ]
This will make awesome video! Was going to get some of the pre game and turned on the camera an immediately got the low battery warning. Not good Maverick

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
your turn! Welcome to the club.

I wish I had a picture of the campground owner, he and our bud southfork are a lot alike!!! Thanks man and stay after those predators!

Weasel....did the campground change hands?? Cause unless the new owner looks like Keith Urban you shouldn't be noticing anything similiar about the two of us...
grin.gif
The toms were really talking to me this morning when I was taking care of the hounds...there was a bunch of turkey's east of my house on the bottom this morning, it looked like there were 3 or 4 toms over there with about a dozen hens...

Don't worry Weasel, i'll keep the coyote's, bobcat's and coon's knocked back for you.

Take care guys.

Awesome post Limb. Those pics are awesome! Congrats to you guys. I can just about imagine those kind of numbers could ruin a guy for life.
grin.gif

Way cool!
grin.gif

Glad to hear the pretty boy worked out well. Can't wait to try mine out.

Top Bottom