Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Back from Cracker today/One bad PSE AXE 6

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
avxa9.jpg

25ga4c1.jpg

1zl5ag1.jpg

2d9b3ms.jpg

nda8hi.jpg

2hyce3a.jpg

2yowlkj.jpg

xl08lc.jpg

Thanks to Lee Martin for the ceramic coating, and Mike for taking apart, mailing to Lee, and re-assembly. 29/60 which IBO w/p/loop is 339 fps and with a 402gr she shoots 297 fps. I have a HHA slider that needs re-assembled, has some red detail, and it will be complete. Mike has reinvented hooking up a Limb Driver and says my bow is one of the 1st he has done this setup with. Happy 4th to everyone!

Thanks guys. This was a simple way to make an all black AXE look custom. All of the red you see was sent to Lee Martin for ceramic coating. Ceramic coating is what you want to use on threaded bolts and limb pockets, as it does not change any tolerances and keeps everything in spec. It also acts as a lubricant for threads. He only charged me $45 for everything you see, and Crackers only charges $50 for strings and cables, plus his tuning IF you order a new bow through him. He is a 3.5 hr drive from Central IA, BUT, the guy can tune a bow and the way he attaches peeps, and dropaways is impeccable. His strings are awesome too. He and his wife are cool people and very friendly. He didn't charge me for dis assembling and reassembling the bow. For only $95 I have a one of a kind head turner for the 3D courses and I am quite happy with it. The only issue with ordering through him , is a wait. He is booked solid with guys sending their bows to him from all over the world, and I ordered this AXE back in March, and he finally got it all done now. Thanks again for the kind words; glad you like.

Last edited:
Followup, this bow shoots like a dream. PSE hit a home run with these AXE 6's. Here is my sight reassembled and on the bow.

iem89c.jpg

2nqs5jl.jpg

Top Bottom