Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BACK FROM THE RACE!!!!!!!!

Split_G3
well ya'll, me my friends and my other friends, BUD LIGHT, had the time of our lives this past weekend down at charlotte watching the coca-cola 600! well i should say everything but watching the 600 was great. just watching 48 win is a waste of time and money but watching that red #8 come from 9th to 6th on the last lap was unbelieveable, kinda reminded me of the old man.
angel.gif
angel.gif
anyways i got to see the stealth bomber do a fly-by for the 3rd year in a row and they put on an awesome military show before the 600 also. oh yeah the busch race was awesome too! i'll post my pics as quick as i can! HOPE YOU ALL LIKE "LITTLE E"!!!!!!!!
31045-cheers2.gif
31045-cheers2.gif
31045-cheers2.gif
31045-cheers2.gif
pineapple.gif
not_ripe.gif
icon_ban2.gif
yay.gif

Glad to hear you had a good time,tell me the truth , was the 48 on rails?lol Dont you just love the feeling you get when those cars come around for the 1st lap, takes my breath away. I will be headin to Chicagoland in July and dont really want to see a repeat of the 600, but it should be a great time either way.

Top Bottom