Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Backpack sprayer

Field Service

Anyone have experience with the Stihl BPS? Looks like they are 4.75 gal and retain pressure when you refill. Just curious if they are worth the $125.

Last edited:
I own one and it is awesome, well worth the money.....I'm a little biased since we sell stihl at my John Deere dealership, but truthfully a top notch product, you won't be disappointed.
Bruce

125 for an almost 5 gallon sprayer is not bad at all. For a cheaper model of equivelent size and same type of description, you might be able to save 30-50,
maybe?!

*I have 2 "SOLO" backpack sprayers that have the side pumping action (so you obviously can pump while you are spraying), love them- i think mine were maybe $90?? I think they are a bit smaller too though. I think the Stihl is likely a better product though.

Last edited:
To save even more money, I just picked up a 4 gallon backpack sprayer on sale for $40 at Thiesen's. It is a harvest King and works just like the Solo. I put 8 gallons through it yesterday and it worked great for me.

That Stihl looks nice. Had good luck with Solos. Used it a ton from herbacides and insecticides to controlling burns.

Top Bottom