Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bad genes!!

150 Class

Unless this is his first rack, I'm not too happy to see this one hanging around.

DSC070182.JPG

DSC07017.JPG

Wow...I'm not sure I'd be disappointed. Looks to me to be 1.5 as well; first rack looks like to me. His face looks extremely young as well.

In 2 years he may have one heck of a spread and hopefully a few more points.

Nice pics!

I bet Muddy is right, that little guy looks like he has that boyish charm all the girls like. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Seriously he looks very young to me and more than likely has his first rack.

hoofline.gif

Well look at it this way, in a few more years if the Farm Bureau, IDNR, non-residents, realtors, and some farmers get their way that would be a mature buck in Iowa. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">Please join and support the Iowa Bowhunters Association, united we can make a difference.</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000">For more information about becoming an IBA member&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</span>Details<span style="color: #CC0000">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>
398ibalogo_1_.gif

Yep, I'd say young deer too. He'll gain mass and spread as the years go by... not so sure about points though. My prediction is in 4 years he will be a 165 inch 6 pointer.

Joking obviously.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Obviously there's a chance that he won't have a lot of tines or length, but regardless, I'd bet that in two more years he would get your heart racing. Score only means so much. He should be fun to watch!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hoofline.gif

Well look at it this way, in a few more years if the Farm Bureau, IDNR, non-residents, realtors, and some farmers get their way that would be a mature buck in Iowa. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

</div></div>
Finally...someone as pessimistic as myself! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom