Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bad leg

Doubleaarc hery

What do you all think happened to this gal?

Picture571.jpg

Picture572.jpg

Picture573.jpg

Pretty interesting, hard to say exactly what got a hold of her, mabye car or something!

I took my little brother hunting last year for first season shotgun and he shot a little doe. It had a leg that looked like that. We started to clean it in the garage and the leg was full of green and yellow nasty looking goo. Not sure what it was.

i would have to agree with windwalker, looks like an absess,maybe an arrow wound, or sluggone bad. i dont think rubbing against a tree would cause this, she looks healthy other wise, maybe it will fester up & drain by itself, if not, some freak thing of nature.

I live in town next to a park with some timber,During the last couple of winters i've been putting corn in my backyard for them too eat,theres this one doe that has this growth on the side of her jaw thats the size of a softball,wonder if its the same kind of deal? Dont think i'd eat a deer with that on it.

Re: Bad leg update!!!!!!!!

This looks like a different deer to me.. What is with this one?

Could there be two deer with the same deal? This one is a buck!!!!

Picture355.jpg

Picture356.jpg

could it just be that he has a massive set of balls? haha it kinda looks like that deer takes after me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWBUCKHNTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">could it just be that he has a massive set of balls? haha it kinda looks like that deer takes after me. </div></div>

Kind of flattering yourself aren't ya. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Just wondering can you still get those PH test kits?

Sorry buddy I meant soil test kits.

I think you knew that.

Let me know when you will be in town.

Thanks a million.

I will be shooting league at double aa next wednesday. If you want it before then I can bring one to work with me and meet up with you somewhere after work. Just let me know what works.

Top Bottom