Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Badger???

Khughes2345

PMA Member
Hey guys, I pulled one of my cards today, on an old cudde and my camera was all twisted and pointed downwards. I did get one pic though. This guy showed up right at dusk. At first I didn't know what it was then got to looking a little harder, and thought it might be a badger.

I could be way off, but the other day another member on here posted some pics of a badger. So what is it??????

403557217.jpg

Looks like a turkey to me man. . . .See the head looking to the right while the body looks like a football on a tee? Guess thats what i refer to a turkey and my guess . . . .

LMAO! that clump of grass behind his head had me fooled. I guess workin outside in this heat the past few weeks has my eyes all goofy

Had a stand right on top of badger den once. It stunk like hell and it was a little concerning coming in there in the darkness. Missed a huge buck out of that tree.:( It was located in the middle of nowhere on a fence line.

Top Bottom