Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Badlands gear clearance

DOR

Life Member
Looking to unload my Badland 2200 pack(used).
and a basically new Badlands bino carrier system.
PM if interested.:D

What pack system are you switching to? Mystery Ranch?? Just curious as I begin the planning for a 2012 elk adventure.

Not really sure yet, but I have always found the 2200 to be a bit "stiff", same can be said for the Monster fanny pack. To each his own I guess, that's what makes a market. Looking at Sitka, KUIU and some others. Just started looking really.

The bino carrier is now SOLD. I will try to get to get a picture of the pack up soon!
Thanks

Well that is not what I expected.... ;)

I caved to the IW badlands kool-aid.

I never have been a Badlands Fan-boy.:D There products are just to stiff for me. Which is good for you guys, because you all LOVE them.;) Now hurry up and buy the pack already!!!:way::drink2:

Just to throw a bone out there, the 2200 does loosen up if you USE it. ;) Mine has broken in quite nicely.

I'll give you $75 for the pack. :D

Just to throw a bone out there, the 2200 does loosen up if you USE it. ;) Mine has broken in quite nicely.

I'll give you $75 for the pack. :D
I call BS.....The only way you would do it is if I promised to put a 100$ bill in the zipper of the pack. Then you would still want me to pay the shipping!:D

I call BS.....The only way you would do it is if I promised to put a 100$ bill in the zipper of the pack. Then you would still want me to pay the shipping!:D

Well, if you insist, I'll PM my address to you! :way:

Here is the pic of th
IMAG0106.jpg
e 2200. Pm if interested.

Hold the presses! He!! has froze over!!!! Muddy has purchased the pack. Thread closed!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::way::way::way::drink2:

Top Bottom