Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Barnett Predator 375 CarbonLite

blake

Life Member
stirpot.gif
Since I know everyone is looking forward to the new Iowa Crossbow season I thought you might want to take a look at this one????? :)
stirpot.gif

The Barnett Predator 375 CarbonLite

picture.php

Powerful, silent, fast and deadly, the Barnett Predator 375 CarbonLite features the same impressive qualities of all top predators.

Carbon Riser Technology (CRT), provides the lightweight Predator 375 with the balance and feel necessary for easier transport and steadier shots. This proprietary technology has been cast into Barnett's patented Shoot Thru Foot Riser. The Shoot Thru Riser design lengthens the power stroke of the bow without placing the cocking string beyond arm's length, allowing for increased speeds and stored energy levels unequaled in the industry. Boasting a 5-to-1 safety factor, this ultralight, super-strong riser affords the best balance available.

This extremely aggressive bow shoots a remarkable 375 fps and features an ADF (anti dry fire) Trigger System, which eliminates unintentional and costly dry fires, so its speed and dependability are never in question. In addition, th over-molded, laminated limbs reduce noise n vibration up t 30%. You'll also rest easier knowing there is plenty of power in the wheel house when you need it most.

The Predator CRT's Crosswire premium crossbow strings are designed from a proprietary manufacturing process that blends Barnett's fibers with the industry's toughest-serving materials, resulting in the most stable and reliable string in the industry.

Additional features include a 3 1/2-pound trigger pull and MIM trigger (metal injected molded) trigger and an adjustable cheek piece and butt pad.

The package comes complete with a quiver and four high quality Easton arrows, an illuminated reticle scope and rope-cocking device.

The 375 Predator CarbonLite is yet another reason why Barnett is the world's number one manufacturer of crossbows.

Proudly made in the USA.

Technical Specifications:
Draw Weight: 175
Ft. Lbs of Energy: 125
Power Stroke: 15"
FPS: 375
Weight: 8 lbs
Length: 37"
Width: 24"
Arrow Length: 22"

From its inception, over a half century ago, Barnett Crossbows has led the industry with pioneering innovations and patents to become the world's number one manufacturer of crossbows. Barnett's engineers have created its latest range of crossbows based on the changing needs and desires of today's hunters. Lightweight, adjustable and powerful, Barnett has brought crossbow technology to the height it stands at today. Barnett is committed to delivering high quality performance products with unparalleled service and value for all that use the Barnett Range. Built for maximum speed, efficiency and Built for the Hunt!

For more info, please visit www.barnettcrossbows.com.

Last edited:
HF 499 is eligible for House debate. I do not know when it is scheduled for debate.

I believe there are still some language issues being hammered out.

Sweet!! I cant wait to get the boys together and do a few pushes with these bad boys during the rut. Put a 3 inch cut F.O.C up front combined with a bdc reticle scope that will get me to 100 yards. All i got to do is center them up and go look for them tomorrow. Maybe I will finally get that booner I have been wanting.

Top Bottom