Basically our January Antlerless Summed up...

I hunted Fulton & Schuyler county Illinois for yrs. I'd say from 12 differen farms- the most deer Id ever see in a day was maybe 12. Many days of zero. Disgustingly low populations. Is there really pockets in Illinois loaded with deer? The hunting with #'s and old bucks sucked so bad I simply quit going & I had "great farms" I could have continued to hunt for years. I'd consider myself very hard core & if i quit- I can imagine how many "every day hunters" will be throwing in the towel. Hopefully these pics r from severely overloaded farms... which will there will ALWAYS b somewhere no matter what happens with regs or hunters considering there's always a sanctuary in some place around the country where hunting isn't allowed.

The guy in the picture sure looks like Ted Marum. This picture was taken from his outfitting website and it sure looks like the same guy with the pile a deer. I don't know the story behind all those deer but since he outfits in Iowa Missouri and Wisconsin I would find more likely that it was from one of those states and not Illinois where he doesn't outfit.
ted_2.jpg

Back